sugarfree dairyfree glutenfree paleo primal jerf
Sweet Potato & Ginger Bliss Balls
- 1 cup Sweet Potato Purée
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, softened
- 2 tablespoons coconut butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- Large pinch of fresh ginger, grated
- 1 tbs honey (optional; I prefer without)
- 1 tbs vanilla protein powder (optional)
- pinch salt
- handful shredded coconut, toasted if you like.
- Combine all the ingredients except the shredded coconut, stirring well. Scoop out teaspoonfuls and roll into balls, then roll in coconut. Store in the fridge for a week.
- Instead of ginger use the following:
- 2 tbs cacao + 2 tbs maca + 1 tsp ground cardamom
- 1 tbs ground matcha (you need to be a matcha lover for this, and maybe adjust the sweetness :))
- 2 -3 drops of peppermint or wild orange essential oil
- 2 tbs of rum
- Instead of rolling the balls in coconut, make a magic chocolate shell (5tbs coconut oil, 4 tbs raw cacao, 4 tbs raw carob (or maca), 3tbs ghee (or coconut butter), pinch of salt - melt all together at low temperature and use to dip the balls in).