raw paleo primal glutenfree grainfree sugarfree
Chocolate, beetroot and raspberry raw cheesecake
- 2.5 cups raw almonds or other nuts
- 5-6 dried figs
- 3 tbsp honey or maple syrup
- 5 tbsp coconut oil, liquefied
- 5 tbsp cacao powder
- 4 cups raw cashews, pre-soaked for 5-6hrs & strained
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 8 tbsp honey
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, liquefied
- 250g raspberries
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 tsp salt
- 6 tbs beetroot powder (or more, depending on light or dark a pink you want it)
- dehydrated beetroot slices, cacao nibs, chocolate shavings
- Process all crust ingredients in a food processor. Transfer into a 21cm springform pan and press down into an even flat crust. Freeze while working on next step.
- Make sure all ingredients are at room temp. Blend everything together in a power blender into a smooth creamy consistency. Adjust the pink hue to your liking (by adding a hint more or less beetroot powder). Transfer this mixture into the springform pan over the crust. Decorate with any desired toppings.
- Freeze for 5-6 hours or overnight. Keep frozen until serving time. Keep any leftovers frozen.