GRAIN FREE FOCACCIA
- 1 cup tapioca flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour, sifted
- 1 TBS nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp unrefined salt
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup full fat milk
- ¼ cup ghee, melted
- 2 TBS finely chopped fresh herbs (rosemary, thyme, oregano, basil, etc.)
- 1 TBS ghee for skillet
- olive oil and salt for garnish
- Place 25cm cast iron skillet in to oven and preheat to 200C.
- Combine tapioca flour, coconut flour, nutritional yeast, salt, and baking soda in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Whisk together eggs, coconut milk, and melted ghee. Add chopped herbs and mix again. Pour wet into dry and mix until well incorporated.
- CAREFULLY remove skillet from oven and drop 1 TBS of ghee into hot bottom of pan and swirl to cover. Pour bread mixture into pan and give pan a little shake to level it out.
- Bake 11-13 minutes, until top of bread is golden and bread is pulling away from sides of skillet.
- Drizzle liberally with olive oil and unrefined salt before serving. Enjoy!