GRAIN FREE CHEESE PUFFS
- 2 cups tapioca flour
- ¾ cup milk
- ⅓ cup butter or ghee, melted
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup of cheese, grated (any cheese will work)
- Preheat oven to 220'F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place tapioca flour into a large glass bowl. Set aside.
- In a sauce pan, bring milk, butter/ghee , and salt to a boil and turn off heat. Pour milk mixture over tapioca flour and mix until well incorporated. Allow dough to rest for 10 minutes to cool.
- Mix eggs and cheese into dough and mix until uniform. Using a large spoon or measuring spoon drop balls of mixture onto prepared baking sheet, leaving some space in between.
- Transfer baking sheet to oven and decrease oven temperature to 190'F. Bake until puffy and golden on top, about 22 to 25 minutes. Remove from oven and serve.
The dough for this recipe should be sticky and tacky. If your dough appears to be a bit runny, simply add some tapioca flour to firm it up a bit.